Aug 4, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - keep it in the dark.

Well, having already tricked myself into watching the first two, I naturally went for the third as well. It is an abomination. Probably even more than the second one.

Let me break it down for you:
  1. They did not get rid of the robots with nigger/slang/ghetto voices.
  2. They added even more robot comedic and pun-filled lines.
  3. They failed to improve the action sequences. Everything has already been seen. Building scene excluded.
  4. No Megan Fox.
  5. Disgusting extra side-characters.
I guess that's about it. Now, let me to immerse myself into the matter more deeply.

So, nigger robots. It speaks for itself, really. The appropriate response to such a thing is merely: "Why?". Next up are the robot comedic lines and puns, which are utterly necessary, in my honest and humble opinion. I mean, you're fucking robots. Sure, you're intelligent, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. Moving on to action sequences! It's just a bunch of robots jumping at each other, shooting stuff that ends up not hitting anyone but the buildings, and throwing cars at fucking everything. We've been there, we saw that already. But, like I said, the toppling building was quite a nice surprise and a real treat. But, probably the most annoying thing in the film is the addition of fucking Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Getting THAT over Megan Fox. Bitch, please, you have a face that looks like a rectum with no acting abilities or more than one facial/emotional expression. And that dude from Grey's Anatomy, Patrick Dempsey... The guy's just a sleazeball.

Now that I've completed my anger management therapy for today, I have to give props to who ever thought of that already highly praised building scene and to the legendary Buzz Aldrin for his contribution to the film. That's about it.

Hope this was a trilogy.

4 out of 10.